Sequins for the Day

/
0 Comments

I don't know about you guys but I'm obsessed with sequins! A little big of glamour and shine is sure to brighten up your day. So why not wear sequins during the day. A lot of you ladies out there are afraid of wearing sequins. Well never fear! I'm here to show you how to make a sequins day time appropriate.

Watch my video:



Enjoy~












A graphic T-Shirt and denim jacket are great ways to tone down a sequined skirt.

Skirt: DKNY










I toned down this gold sequined top with jeans, wool hat and tied a cardigan around my waist. As the weather drops a leather jacket will add some rocker chic to this outfit.

Top: Maje










Bellbottoms are a great way to make glittery shoes look more casual. Jeans with a flared leg also helps to slim and elongate the legs. Throw on a smart blazer when the weather gets more chilly!

Shoes: Lulu Townsend


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.