Rain Jackets for Fall

/
0 Comments

The leaves are turning brown, red and orange and the weather is becoming chilly. Fall, my favorite season, is here! Time for hot chocolate, leather boots, scarves, good company and my favorite, jackets. You will learn very soon how many jackets I own. To me jackets are a great investment piece, they keep you warm while giving you the structure you need to make a great outfit. This weekend's rainy weather inspired me to show you guys some great looks that the classic trench shaped jacket can achieve. With the right rainy-weather appropriate jacket and accessories you can take your trench or rain jacket from casual to dressy, day to night! Here is how I styled my rain jackets. See if you can tell which one cost $40, $100, and $200!

Enjoy!~

Sporty Color Block





(Jacket New York And Company)

Classic Casual Trench 








(Jacket Larry Levine)

 Classic Dressy Trench





(Jacket New York And Company)

 Monochromatic Plaid Printed Dressy Jacket






(Jacket Target)

Umbrella: Pierre Cardin 
Photographed by Amanda Louis 


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.